● Battery Pack
■ Full of Useful Functions
Battery Compact for Electric Reel
14.4V, 6.7Ah, 96.5Wh
● Repeated combustion test many times to secure high quality and safety! ● Even compact design, high power (14.4V) and capacity (6.7Ah) to be able to use the electric reel with full specifications all the day.
< Full of Useful Functions >
- Belt: Attaching to the body with the belt, can move around in the boat.
- USB Output: Can recharge a mobile phone through the USB port.
- Indicator: Can check the remaining battery capacity anytime.
- LED light: Can light approx. 3 weeks continuously in case of emergency.
- 【Battery】Lithium-ion battery
- 【Rated Output】⊕⊖ Terminal：14.4V 6.7Ah
- USB Terminal：5V 13.5Ah
- 【Operated Temperature】0 ～ 40℃
- 【Charge/Discharge Count】Approx. 300 times
- 【Charging Hours】Approx. 4.5hours
- (at 20℃、with exclusive adaptor)
- 【Dimensions】Approx. 135mm(W)x165mm(H)x70mm(D)
- 【Weight】Approx. 1kg (without Accessories)
- 【Accessories】Exclusive Adaptor x 1、
- Power Cord x 1、Belt x 1
※ The body is washable, but do not submerge it in water or place it in a place where it is exposed to seawater.
■ About the charge
- ● Be sure to charge the battery pack before and after use.
- ● Be sure to charge the battery pack with the exclusive adaptor and power cord.
- ● When not use for a long time, charge the battery pack more than once a year.
- ● Do not connect the charging terminal to the plus or minus terminal of the main body in reverse. If so, it may cause sparks,
■ About carry-on on lithium-ion batteries on board
Most of the airline companies allow hand carry-on of lithium battery less than 100Wh in the airplane. ※The check-in baggage is not allowed.
The battery compact of 96.5Wh is allowed the hand carry-on. But, as there may be a limit on the number, contact each airline company to confirm it.
(as of Aug. 2020)
※ Be sure to read "Safety Precautions" of the user's manual and use the product correctlyl and safely.
※ If you handle the battery pack incorrectly, may cause leackage, short circuit, heat generation, or explosion and cause damage to the pack, fire, eyes damage, or burn.